Here are some rules to keep in mind this holiday season!!
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has NO calories.
2. If you drink a diet pop with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet pop.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don’t count if you do not eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
6. Cookie pieces contain no calories (Breaking causes calorie leakage.)
7. Things licked off of knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.
8. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and mash potatoes.
9. Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
10. Anything consumed from someone else’s plate has no calories since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to their plate!
Have a Happy Holiday!!